Whether you’re traveling into Tallahassee from abroad or visiting from within our own backyard, be sure to take advantage of our special guest rate at the Official Hotel of the Tallahassee Film Festival, the DoubleTree by Hilton Tallahassee!
The Tallahassee Film Festival is March 23-25, 2018.
Book your stay before Tuesday, March 10, 2018 in order to receive the discounted rate!
DoubleTree by Hilton Tallahassee
101 South Adams Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32301
TFF-Discounted Room Rates at the Festival
- Standard King – $119
- Standard Double Queen – $119
Wheelchair accessible rooms and cribs are available upon request, subject to availability. Children under 18 stay free in room with their parents. The maximum number of adults in any room is four. There is a 12.5% state, local and occupancy tax that will be applied to every stay. If you’re tax exempt, your certificate must be provided upon reservation.
Each guest shall make and confirm their own reservation prior to the cut-off date of March 10, 2018 by using one of the following methods:
- Call 1-877-800-2652 and mention the Tallahassee Film Festival
- Visit www.tallahassee.doubletree.com and use the group code TFF
A deposit or credit card guarantee is required to confirm all reservations.
All guests will be required to present a valid credit card at check-in for guarantee of payment. Guests are responsible for settling all charges to their room prior to departure.
Cancel your reservation at least 24 hours before 4PM of your check-in date, or the hotel may charge a penalty of one night’s room fee plus any applicable taxes.
Arrival & Departure Times
Check-in time is after 3PM and check-out time is 12PM. Room assignments prior to that time are on an availability basis. During high periods of occupancy, rooms may not be available upon arrival. Rooms will be made available for check-in as soon as possible. Complimentary luggage storage is available for early arrivals.
The DoubleTree by Hilton at Tallahassee offers an on-site parking garage. The hotel provides overnight self-parking or valet parking options. The rates are as follows:
- Self-parking is $15 per day per car
- Valet parking is $18 per day per car
Attendees not staying overnight will be charged the above rates each time they exit the garage.
- Every effort will be made to honor specific room type requests including ADA or 2 double beds, etc. Requests are subject to availability of requested room types, but the hotel will strive to honor these requests.
- Smoking is not permitted inside guest rooms or suites or any public or dining areas of the hotel. There will be a $250 fee posted to the guest’s account if smoking occurs in the non-smoking guest room.
- All the hotel’s guest rooms and suites are designed for sleeping and relaxing. Guest rooms or suites which may be rented for the purpose of hosting parties or similar events with large groups, are not permitted. Maximum occupancy for guest rooms are four occupants, suites may be larger.
- Any damages to guest rooms caused by destructive behavior will be billed based on cost of damages. A clean up fee will be charged to guests that have excessively untidy rooms. Fees will be based on the extent of work required to clean the room.
- If individuals or affiliates with a group create a noise disturbance, which results in the hotel having to compensate disrupted guests, a fee, equal to the amount of compensation provided will be charged to the individual(s) responsible and/or their associates. For example, if the hotel compensates a hotel guest for one night’s lodging, this amount will be posted to the disruptive party’s hotel folio.
- Open flamed candles are not permitted in guest rooms.
- Large quantities of alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be brought into the hotel.
- Children under the age of 16 years old must be chaperoned by an adult at all times.
Duly authorized representatives of the hotel are responsible for ensuring 100% compliance with the aforementioned “House Rules.” Guests who violate any of these important policies could be requested to check-out of the hotel.